Skilled and experienced carpenter/joiner wanted full time to join a small yet well established carpentry company based in the centre of Brighton. Work will take place either at the company's workshop or on site. A workshop induction will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Applicant must have their own tools, which they will be required to use and maintain (Larger equipment/tools are also provided at the workshop).
- Driving license with own mode of transportation, own van would be preferred.
- Skilled use of carpentry tools and equipment- training will be provided for the larger workshop machinery.
- A minimum of 3 years experience (additional training and support will also be given).
Further preferred characteristics:
- Good communicator, candidate will be required to work in customers' homes so it is important they represent the company well and provide good customer service.
- An eye for detail and problem solving, no two jobs are the same and at times unforeseen build issues may arise. It is important for the candidate to approach these situations calmly and discuss issues with the company owner so that a good solution can be found.
- Good time management- ability to complete projects within the required time frame.
- Good tool, machinery and materials knowledge is an important part of the role as candidates will be required to work with a wide selection of woods and other materials used in projects.
- Meticulous/tidy, it is very important that customer's houses and any other sites be kept clean and tidy.
- Able to follow and carry out design instructions.
Can't see what you're looking for? At DJ Carpentry Solutions we're always on the lookout for good talent. So drop us a line under the 'general enquiries' label and should a role come up in the future that matches you're skill set we'll be in touch.
Thanks for your interest in DJ Carpentry Solutions.